Allow me to deviate from my usual post by announcing that I will be participating in the Social Media Summit 2012 happening at the Bayanihan Center in Pasig City tomorrow, July 26, 2012. I won one of 10 tickets given away by Unilab to this event.
Here are the presentations lined up for the event.
- Social Media, what? : Understanding social media by Norman Agatep, (Euro RSCG Managing Director and Chief Creative Officer
- Hu u? Hus dis?: Understanding the Digital Pinoy by Tony Ahn, Tony Ahn & Co. Managing Director and GeiserMaclang Head of Digital Services
- Tara let’s! Taking on the digital journey with consumers : Phases of engaging the digital consumer by Aileen Dalisay, Tribal Managing Director
- Diving into Social Media : Developing the digital strategy for your brand by Donald Patrick Lim (McCann MRM Managing Director
- Panel dicussion – You have 1M fans? Now what? : How to market your brands on Facebook and Twitter
- Panel Discussion – Your online BFF: Blogger Friend or Foe? Partnering with bloggers as message advocates
- The Online Tambayan: Driving conversations through forums by Michael Palacios, PinoyExchange Founder and General Manager, Havoc Digital Managing Director
I really look forward to attending this event and learning all that I can about using social media for brand development here in the Philippines.