One of the services that I offer my clients is social media promotion and that includes creating and promoting their Facebook fan pages. Thus, I am always on the lookout for articles on how to promote your Facebook fan page.
However, I noticed though that most of these articles don’t mention anything about Facebook fan page directories. So for this post, I am listing places where you can promote your Facebook fan page and grow your followers from a handful to thousands!
- The Page Finder – An easy way to find or list Facebook fan pages. Log-in using your Facebook account and add your page either by allowing the app to access your pages or by manually adding the URL of the page. You are allowed to add 5 tags to improve your listing. A quick search for diet products on the site led me to a fan page for a fat burner supplement.
- Fan Page Directory – This is also a Facebook fan page that allows you to promote your own page in their wall. There are more than 130 likers as of this writing. I liked a page promoted on the site and left a comment for them to like back and they did. The concept works!
- Fan Page List - Featured in TechCrunch, this site allows you to suggest a user without registration or giving access to some application. You will be required to complete a form that will ask for your social network details, including Twitter, YouTube, Flicker, and Foursquare accounts. You will be notified if your suggestion has been added.
- Like This Fan Page – Suggest a page by filling out their short form, which only asks for details about the Facebook fan page you are submitting. All suggestions require approval.
- All Facebook Services Directory — This directory connects employers with talent like Facebook developers, markerters and other Facebook service providers. Listing is pending admin approval.
- Facebook Business Pages Directory – Complete the submission form and wait for the administrator approval. I find it interesting that they used a WordPress site for this listing.
- Facebook Yellow Pages — I am not sure whether this is the place to promote your Facebook page but you can definitely add your Facebook fan page here. Use your Facebook fan page URL instead of your company URL when making the submission.
- Top Facebook Followers — Submit your Facebook page in three easy steps. Supply your name, email address, and the URL of your Facebook profile page or fan page.
If you know any other directories where you can promote Facebook fan pages, please let me know in the comment section below so I can update it. Thanks!
Update as of May 23, 2011: Another directory for FB fan pages is Roger’s Links. Check it out!
Update as of July 19, 2011: Like This Fan Page now requires a reciprocal link in order to accept your submission. A clear sign that this Facebook Page Directory is getting a high volume of submissions.